[BARRY is shown in this photo in an elegant, stylish and smart poise and stance…truly handsome and so smart. Amidst the seemingly nonsensical graffiti on the wall behind BARRY, my handsome and smart nephew emerges as the cool and refreshing breeze that gives SENSE to all those seeming helter-skelter confusion in life and in the business world. After BARRY’s scholastic stint at the Hongkong University in Science and Technology, I am sure that with such a globally-oriented education, he will eventually emerge and become a business icon in our country animated with academic originality, open-mindedness, innovative spirit and a truly daring zest towards that can-do attitude.]
He’s the son of my brod WINSTON aka JING…
And WINSTON married a lady who’s an ABRA offspring,
Being an ABRA folk, it has always been the TALK…
Those folks from ABRA are so versatile like the STALK!
And BARRY could have inherited the VERSATILITY…
‘Tis BARRY’s skillfulness and true DEXTERITY!
He’s a CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST LEVEL THREE;
A pride and joy for the clan & his FAMILY!
Alas, BARRY’s expertise was again shown at the FORE…
It was at the Hongkong University which I truly ADORE,
BARRY was WINNER at the CONTEST;
He zoomed with JOY and with much daring ZEST!
As BARRY was born under the GEMINI SIGN,
He truly is one who is so INTELLECTUALLY INCLINED…
BARRY is so relentlessly POSITIVE,
He always seeks for more INFO as though so ADDICTED!
He could be termed as the country’s best SCHOOLS’ SCION;
That’s perhaps the reason he’s good in BUSINESS…
But is it true that until now, BARRY is still LOVELESS?
(I won’t believe it, as BARRY is certainly a craving lady’s “feast”!!!!)
[Legend: * – BARRY is Wilbur Belisario Young, the second child and the only son of the marital consortium between my brother WINSTON and his lovey-dovey wife, Ralita “Rally” Belisario-Young.
(1) – ABRA is a province in the Philippines which has positioned itself as the BAMBOO CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES, the province from where Rally was born. And as ABRA stands for BAMBOO, its inhabitants/folks could be likened to the principal traits of a BAMBOO, as strong but so very resilient. And these traits virtually describe the principal character of RALLY, Barry’s mother and Jing’s wife.
(2) –STALK is some kind of a reference to the bamboo plant, as it is deemed as so VERSATILE, by reason of the fact that it is strong but resilient and that it can grow as tall and woody or like a stalk particularly with respect to bamboos of the small variety which are herbaceous in character.
(3) – The Chartered Financial Analyst Program is a professional credential offered internationally by the American-based CFA Institute to investment and financial professionals. The program covers a broad range of topics relating to investment management, financial analysis, stocks, bonds and derivatives, and provides a generalist knowledge of other areas of business finance.
(4) – FORE – Early on, Barry was able to show that he really has that competence and skillful proclivity, knack and exceptional talent on business finance. And Barry after starting his further education in Hongkong only in July 2018; was able to exhibit his expert flair by emerging as winner in a scholastic contest held at the Hongkong University where he intends to further hone and enhance his qualifications as Chartered Financial Analyst.
(5) – ADORE – I am truly impressed with this Hongkong University of Science and Technology. It truly is a dynamic, international research university, in relentless pursuit of excellence, which leads in the advance of science, technology, business and humanities, and educating the new generation of front-runners for the world. Since its official opening in October 1991, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology has established itself as an intellectual powerhouse, energizing the community’s transformation into a knowledge-based society, and securing a place on the academic world map in record-breaking time.
(6) – CONTEST – The scholastic contest which Barry won at the HKUST is the HKUST GLOBAL 2018 MBA INTERNAL CASE COMPETITION.
(7) – GEMINI SIGN – Barry was born on June 13, 1989 under the Gemini zodiac sign.
(8) – LA SALLIAN – Barry attended GRADE SCHOOL and HIGH SCHOOL at the La Salle Greenhills. La Salle Greenhills is part of what is better known as the DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY aka DLSU. DLSU is identified by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education (CHED) as a “Center of Excellence” in six of its programmes, and a “Center of Development” in 3 of its programmes. The university is also among the 40 institutions granted autonomous status by CHED as of 2010. Likewise, it is the first of the only two institutions granted the highest-level accreditation (Level IV) by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU). The university ranks 151-160th and 601-650th in the 2013 Asian University Rankings and 2013 World University Rankings, respectively, published by Quacquarelli Symonds.
(9) – ATENEAN – Barry attended COLLEGE at the ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY aka ADMU, particularly under its Loyola Schools program. In 2005, the Loyola Schools programmes of the ADMU have been granted Level IV accreditation—the highest possible level—from the Philippines Commission on Higher Education (CHED) through the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP) and the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU). In 2011 it was also granted Institutional Accreditation by the same body, the first time that both citations were awarded to a university simultaneously. ADMU is one of the few universities granted autonomous status by CHED, which likewise recognizes a number of the university’s programmes and departments as Centers of Excellence and Centers of Development.]